Students should respect and take pride in their attire as well as their grooming.
- Each age division and subject has a specific dress code.
- Hair should be neatly pulled back away from face
- Pony tail, pig tails, bun, braid or French braids are acceptable
- Dance attire should be neat and clean
- Proper hygiene should not be taken lightly
- Necklaces, dangling earrings, and bracelets should be left at home
- It is extremely important that dance shoes fit properly, and is highly recommended that shoes be checked for proper fit prior to the first class. Once shoes are checked for proper fit, students first initial and last name should be put in ALL shoes
Dress Code Requirements
Predance: Any color leotard, pink tights and pink ballet shoes - tutus and skirts are optional
Intro 1: any colored leotard, tights, pink ballet shoes, tap shoes (Jan) - tutus & skirts are optional
Intro 2: any colored leotard, tights, pink ballet shoes, black capezio tap shoes - tutus and skirts are optional
Basic 1 - 2: Pink leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, black capezio tap shoes - skirts are optional
Fundamentals 1 - 2: Black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, black capezioor bloch tap shoes, black jazz shoes - ballet skirts are optional
Intermediate 1 - 2: Black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, black capezio or bloch oxford style tap shoes, black jazz shoes - ballet skirts are optional - jazz pants or dance shorts are optional for tap and jazz
Junior and Senior: Black or burgundy leotard, pink or tan tights, pink ballet shoes, black capezio or bloch oxford style tap shoes, Black dance shorts (optional), jazz pants/capris are optional for tap and jazz .Hip-Hop: (ages 7-12) Black leotard, black cargos, jazz pants or capris, silver sequin hip hop shoes (order through studio). Current black shoes can be worn until they are outgrown, silver shoe will be needed for the recital.
Hip Hop: (teens and seniors) black sweat pants, black leotards with loose t-shirts, white sneakers (to be worn in studio only)
Modern: Black leotard, tan or black conversion or stirrup tights, bare feet or paws, shorts are optional (knees must be covered)
We expect all students to take pride in themselves. Dress code items should be neat and clean and are to be worn to all classes unless otherwise specified.
For your convenience, all dress code items can be purchased at the studio. Call the office to make a shoe fitting appointment.