As the first few weeks of each season are an adjustment period for all of us, we
appreciate your patience and cooperation as we all try to adjust to a new
schedule and environment. It is this period that students review and are watched
to make sure of accurate placement. To reserve your child’s space in class,
please fill out the enclosed registration form and return it to us along with
registration fee and tuition payment. Class size is limited, we encourage you to
register as soon as possible.
Tuition/Payments/FeesPlease make all payments in a studio payment envelope.
Tuition payments are to be made in three installments: August, November 15th and
Costume deposits are due by the 15th of October
Costume balances are due by the 1st of December
There is a $10.00 penalty for payments not received within 10 days of the due
Returned checks are subject to a charge of $25.00
There is a 10% family discount if you have more than one child enrolled.
No portion of tuition, registration or costume fees, paid or outstanding is
refunded should a student withdraw, is dismissed or absent from the school.
Please note: Enrollment here is a school year commitment.
Here at Raquelle's Institute of Dance and Fitness, we believe that dance should
be both enjoyable and fun as well as a learning experience. We expect that both
the student and parent make this commitment for the season. We understand that
sometimes unforeseen circumstances arise.
However, whenever possible we encourage each parent to help us teach your
children responsibility and discipline which will help them later in life.
- A positive attitude is expected from all students and parents
- Necklaces, dangling earrings, and bracelets are not to be worn in class
- Dancers that are disruptive in class will be asked to leave
- Students with continual discipline problems will not be allowed to continue
- Students are not allowed in the dance rooms without a teacher
- Students are not allowed to leave the dance room without permission
- We are not responsible for students who are allowed to wander outside. Students
are to wait in the waiting area before and after classes
- Neighboring businesses are not appropriate waiting areas
- In order to limit distraction and provide an atmosphere that is conducive to
learning, all classes are closed. Parents are invited to watch during parent
- We also ask that you keep waiting siblings away from the studio doors as they
can be distracting to the students
- Food and drink is not permitted in the studio. However, all students should
bring a sports bottle of water to class
- Chewing gum, smoking and pets are not allowed anywhere in the building
- All students who wish to participate in the fall concert must attend studio and
In order to maintain an environment that is conducive to learning, we strive to
create a fun atmosphere while maintaining a certain level of discipline.
We appreciate your support and cooperation in this matter. Should any parent be
aware of any potential problem, we encourage you to make the office and the
teacher aware of the situation.